The Ramsey County Children’s Mental Health Collaborative (RCCMHC) and the Suburban Ramsey Family Collaborative (SRFC) are hosting monthly, virtual Family Wellbeing Resource Fairs for the remainder of 2020.
The Collaboratives have heard from hundreds of families who are in need of resources and need YOUR help getting them connected ASAP. Parents/caregivers will have the opportunity to meet with Community Navigators during the resource fairs! Additionally, parents/caregivers will…
- Learn about community resources, such as housing support/rental assistance, basic needs/food support, parenting support, and mental health/wellbeing support!
- Learn about our community bulletin board!
- Receive a $20 gift card for attending!
- Be entered into a raffle to win prizes, such as pizza night, movies, wellness tools, fidgets, and more!
Dates and times are:
- Wednesday, October 21st, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, November 17th, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Thursday, December 17th, 3:00-4:30pm
Parent/Caregiver Registration Link: https://forms.gle/rQnt7eKsqjavpQTv9
Agencies who wish to attend the Virtual Resource Fair(s) as an agency provider or community navigator should register with this link: https://forms.gle/XFtidHSHGQPDBVAB9
New Salem Baptist Church 2507 Bryant Ave N. Minneapolis October 8 & 9
New Hope Baptist Church
711 Bradley St.
October 15 & 16
St. Peter AME
401 E. 41st St. Minneapolis October 22 & 23
United Church of God in Christ
277 N. Lafayette Frontage Rd. St. Paul
October 29 & 30
Get Tested for COVID-19
- ▪ Open to everyone
- ▪ Symptoms or no symptoms
- ▪ Free, no insurance needed
2:00 pm to 6:00 pm for all testing sites
Sign up for an appointment time now. This helps us keep wait times short and give people plenty of space. Register Online:
Minnesota Department of Health | health.mn.gov | 651-201-5000 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an alternate format. 09/29/2020
NENO was awarded a generous grant through the AARP Community Challenge Award. The Trout Brook Benches project was made possible for the community due to the generous support from AARP. The North End Neighborhood Organization will work with local artists to create and install four original art benches in Trout Brook Sanctuary. We are so excited that we are one of 184 awardees chosen for a 2020 AARP Community Challenge grant. For more information on AARP Community Challenge: AARP Challenge Grant Info