Community Conversation: Public Safety at Winnipeg & Rice Street
Join a community conversation regarding areas of focus on Rice Street for Council President Brendmoen and Council Member Thao, Saint Paul Police Department, Community Ambassadors and the North End Neighborhood Organization.
Community members will be able to ask questions and voice their concerns.
Pre-registration will be required in order to receive the meeting link. The virtual meeting will use Microsoft Teams.
All Meetings are cancelled in July.
All other public meetings and events are cancelled until such time as the Minnesota Department of Health determines that the COVID-19 Pandemic has receded in Minnesota. Contact email@example.com for more information.
The annual Citywide Drop-Off events, originally scheduled for June 6 and 20, have been canceled. Saint Paul continues to work with district councils to plan and prepare for the September Citywide Drop-Off Events. Check www.stpaul.gov/drop-offs for up to date information.
2020 Tentative Dates and Locations:
- September 12, 2020 – MN State Fair Grounds
- September 26, 2020 – Shepard Rd.
Protecting public health and safety is a top priority for the City of Saint Paul as they work to provide programs and services. They continue to evaluate a variety service options to help meet the needs of our community.
Reminder: Saint Paul residents living in 1-4 unit properties can take advantage of the Bulky Item pick up program. Visit the City page on Bulky Item Disposal Collection.
For more information regarding disposal of items you cannot place in your recycling cart or garbage cart, follow the links below.
- For an item by item database of disposal options, search the Ramsey County AtoZ Disposal Guide
- For a listing of locations to bring large items and extra household garbage, visit the page on Ramsey County Disposal Companies
- For information on where to bring hazardous items, go to the Ramsey County Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off
- For options for where to take unwanted, usable items, check out the page on Ramsey County Reuse and Donation. Many donation centers are closed at this time. Check websites or call before dropping off items.