Ramsey County is happy to announce the new Landlord Assistance program to help keep landlords afloat and tenants in stable housing through this difficult time.
The Landlord Assistance program provides one-time assistance grants to landlords with properties in Ramsey County who have tenants that have been unable to make rent payments as a result of COVID-19.
Eligible landlords can receive up to $20,000 in reimbursement per rental unit for tenants’ missed rent payments and/or unpaid fees due to hardships caused by COVID-19 from March 1, 2020 through December 30, 2020.
Ramsey County is accepting applications through two rounds of deadlines:
- Priority deadline for small landlords (those owning no more than 50 units): Friday, Nov. 13.
- Final deadline for all other landlords, including small landlords that did not previously apply: Thursday, Dec. 10.
- Landlords can request an online application (fastest processing time) or mailed application by emailing email@example.com.
- Landlords can also apply using the fillable PDF attached.
A residential landlord is eligible to apply for a one-time assistance grant if:
- The property is located in Ramsey County.
- The landlord owns the property as of the date of application.
- The property is residential (mixed use properties will be eligible for residential leases only).
- The landlord is NOT a government entity or public housing authority.
- The landlord has not already received any COVID-19 relief funds in the form of a grant or forgivable loan exceeding $20,000 per unit on the application.
- The landlord has not received any other funding for the same expenses from other sources
- The landlord has written confirmation that tenants have had difficulty making rent payments as a result of COVID-19.
Learn more about eligibility and the application process at ramseycounty.us/landlord assistance.
Questions? Call Nabil at 651-266-4896.
The Ramsey County Children’s Mental Health Collaborative (RCCMHC) and the Suburban Ramsey Family Collaborative (SRFC) are hosting monthly, virtual Family Wellbeing Resource Fairs for the remainder of 2020.
The Collaboratives have heard from hundreds of families who are in need of resources and need YOUR help getting them connected ASAP. Parents/caregivers will have the opportunity to meet with Community Navigators during the resource fairs! Additionally, parents/caregivers will…
- Learn about community resources, such as housing support/rental assistance, basic needs/food support, parenting support, and mental health/wellbeing support!
- Learn about our community bulletin board!
- Receive a $20 gift card for attending!
- Be entered into a raffle to win prizes, such as pizza night, movies, wellness tools, fidgets, and more!
Dates and times are:
- Wednesday, October 21st, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, November 17th, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Thursday, December 17th, 3:00-4:30pm
Parent/Caregiver Registration Link: https://forms.gle/rQnt7eKsqjavpQTv9
Agencies who wish to attend the Virtual Resource Fair(s) as an agency provider or community navigator should register with this link: https://forms.gle/XFtidHSHGQPDBVAB9
New Salem Baptist Church 2507 Bryant Ave N. Minneapolis October 8 & 9
New Hope Baptist Church
711 Bradley St.
October 15 & 16
St. Peter AME
401 E. 41st St. Minneapolis October 22 & 23
United Church of God in Christ
277 N. Lafayette Frontage Rd. St. Paul
October 29 & 30
Get Tested for COVID-19
- ▪ Open to everyone
- ▪ Symptoms or no symptoms
- ▪ Free, no insurance needed
2:00 pm to 6:00 pm for all testing sites
Sign up for an appointment time now. This helps us keep wait times short and give people plenty of space. Register Online:
Minnesota Department of Health | health.mn.gov | 651-201-5000 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an alternate format. 09/29/2020