The Ramsey County Children’s Mental Health Collaborative (RCCMHC) and the Suburban Ramsey Family Collaborative (SRFC) are hosting monthly, virtual Family Wellbeing Resource Fairs for the remainder of 2020.
The Collaboratives have heard from hundreds of families who are in need of resources and need YOUR help getting them connected ASAP. Parents/caregivers will have the opportunity to meet with Community Navigators during the resource fairs! Additionally, parents/caregivers will…
- Learn about community resources, such as housing support/rental assistance, basic needs/food support, parenting support, and mental health/wellbeing support!
- Learn about our community bulletin board!
- Receive a $20 gift card for attending!
- Be entered into a raffle to win prizes, such as pizza night, movies, wellness tools, fidgets, and more!
Dates and times are:
- Wednesday, October 21st, 6:00-7:30pm
- Tuesday, November 17th, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Thursday, December 17th, 3:00-4:30pm
Parent/Caregiver Registration Link: https://forms.gle/rQnt7eKsqjavpQTv9
Agencies who wish to attend the Virtual Resource Fair(s) as an agency provider or community navigator should register with this link: https://forms.gle/XFtidHSHGQPDBVAB9